Join DropBox here

Friday 25 April 2014

O Son of Adam! I desire something and you desire something




“ O Son of Adam! I desire something and you desire something but only what I desire occurs. If you submit yourself to my desire( i.e. obey Him), I will be sufficient for you in your desire. If you do not submit yourself to me (by disobeying Him), I will tire you in what you desire and (at the end of the day) only what I wish happens and occurs.” .
She had no worldly desire left, as she had just seen the result of such desires. It was a feeling of nonexistence, it seemed like dooms day. Numbness traveling through her limbs was making her feel lifeless. The person, who meant a world to her, was actually a cheater. Some truths are life shattering, and so was that one. The one, whom she believed in more than her existence, was nothing more than a deception. In such situations it gets so hard to accept the reality that the truth you considered foundation of your life was actually a lie. Despite of investing blindly on this temporary relation, she was a looser. Despite of a verynice brought up in a sensible family and every calculated step, she had been ultimately trapped!
These regrets were stabbing her soul, and tears were slipping down her cheeks in a constant flow. She felt so tired and hurt after running behind her desires. This made another voice echo in her ears-
“Consider the one who has taken his own desire as a deity, whom God allows to stray in the face of knowledge, sealing his ears and heart and covering his eyes — who can guide such a person after God (has abandoned him)? Will you not take heed?” (45:23)

Every thing was evident, how she disobeyed ALLAH. What she was told to do and what she did!
o son of adam you desire some thing and i desire some thing
Again she heard that voice
O Son of Adam! I desire something and you desire something“.
ALLAH desired to protect her in veil, she desired to uncover.
,“O Son of Adam! I desire something and you desire something“.
ALLAH desired a halaal relation while she ran after haram.
,“O Son of Adam! I desire something and you desire something“.
ALLAH desired grace for her, she chose disgrace.
,“O Son of Adam! I desire something and you desire something“.
ALLAH desired a husband for her, she was desiring a boy friend ! she had chosen something temporary and haraam over the eternal and halaal. Voice of that hadeeth e kudsi was banging in her head verse by verse with each coming thought.
“ If you submit yourself to my desire (i.e. obey Him), I will be sufficient for you in your desire.”
Ever since her child hood, every single matter in which she sufficed on ALLAH was accomplished well. When ever she obeyed ALLAH ,she got reward more than her expectations. Now she was realizing the true meaning of this message of prophet (s.a.w), next it says :
“ If you do not submit yourself to me (by disobeying Him), I will tire you in what you desire”
And indeed she was tired. As she ran behind him desire blindly , he became more and more unreachable. And know she was tired, tired of chasing false shadows. Now she had to return , return to where she belonged. She was crying and sobbing loudly,asking for forgivness, now she knew her destiny !
“only what I wish happens and occurs.”it was ALLAH’s wish to make her return to HIM, so she was turning. Her destiny was no more any worldly love , now she was in search of eternal and true love, which can exist between ALLAH and HIS slave only. She had known reality of all worldly relations.
“ O Son of Adam! I desire something and you desire something but only what I desire occurs. If you submit yourself to my desire (i.e. obey Him), I will be sufficient for you in your desire. If you do not submit yourself to me (by disobeying Him), I will tire you in what you desire and (at the end of the day) only what I wish happens and occurs.”
now every thing was crsytal clear, she understood meaning of every single word of this message of prophet Mohammad (pbuh). she used to say desire is an essential part of one’s personality. But now she knew it is like grease to an engine and not like the driver of that engine. now she had learned ,desire can serve as a motive force, but mindless yielding to desire will lead to disaster. If you want to be successful, try to steer your life in a rational manner. Turn your desires towards ALLAH!
May ALLAH save us all from worldly temptations and let us desire what HE desires for us!
Lets Learn Quran Online @ GatewaytoQuran

1 comment:

  1. Become a Hafiz-e-Quran online or if you want to study Quran online with tajweed and tarteel along with noorani Qaeda then register at our site OnlineQuranlessons and start your free trial classes today...

    ReplyDelete